(photo from 25.5 weeks but it's my new dress and I wanted to show it off, plus I look huge and it makes me laugh)
When is it OK to start buying stuff for Tiny?
Seriously, these pandas (see below) need to live in our house.
And, by the way, those giant pillows are taking over our bed but making my hips and back feel a hell of a lot better. I still have to choose which one I like the best and at the moment I'm leaning towards the biggest one. Sorry, Husband!
Last weekend we went looking at strollers and car seats, which was a strange experience. Royal didn't hate it as much as I thought he would and babies 'r us isn't as torturous as I thought it would be, but we are still no closer to choosing. Luckily we have good friends who are lending us important things like an infant "co-sleeper" that sits next to the bed and works until we can put Tiny in the crib (which my lovely mother will be helping us pick out and donating to us on her visit in March. Thanks, Shma!), and Maia just offered up her big car seat so now we just need an infant seat that we can carry around, which I just found out we can use for a whole year (unless we have a giant baby). And the wonderful mom of Husband is donating that to us (Thanks, Jan!) People are nice to pregnant ladies.
27 weeks part 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment