Los Angeles, You’re the Best!

Danielle, Isaac and I went down to LA this past weekend and did it up right. I had to go down there for a work-related activity, and was able to make a weekend of it. So the three of us flew down to LA on Friday. Danielle and Isaac flew back on their own on Sunday and I stayed through Tuesday to do the work (a press check) I was down there for.

While we were down there we:

  1. Stayed in fancy hotels:

  2. Saw the Gutenberg Bible:

  3. Slept in giant beds:

  4. Saw Danielle’s good friend and old college roommate Shelly:

  5. Played piano with Shelly’s husband (and also our good friend) Derek and their amazing 3.5 yr. old son Zach:

  6. Made the kids pose together:


  7. Saw great art:

  8. And were introduced to a great iPhone synthesizer called Bebot:

Los Angeles, you’re the best.

blog comments powered by Disqus