The Easter Bunny skipped my house (31.5 weeks)

We ran out of Cadbury mini-eggs yesterday, just in time for the Easter Bunny to drop off more this morning but all we got was a whole mess of rain and a soggy New York Times.
Thanks a lot, Mr. Bunny! I think I'll have to teach Tiny the TRUTH about your colorful egg-laying abilities (of which you have none, you egg stealing rodent!).
Don't deprive a pregnant woman of her early morning chocolate dose. It ain't pretty.


On another note, above is Tiny (being not so tiny) and me on my outing yesterday to our favorite local artist shop/gallery called Blue Bottle. Our friends Sophie and Ben gave us a gift certificate for x-mas time and we bought some prints for Tiny's room. It was nice to get out of the house for a bit, see some art, and some giant metal rooster, and do a little pizza eating and furniture shopping for Tiny's room. I also got to go to a bar with Morgan, Husband, Goretti and a few of her friends for an hour or so. It's amazing how much one can miss being semi-social when one is forced not to be for so long (and it's only been 2 weeks!).

It's wet here today, VERY wet. How are we suppossed to wear our pastel Easter bonnets in the pouring rain? Geesh!

Wet Dog Head

And, for those of you who don't believe me when I tell you that the Cankle phase was brief and has passed, here is a shot of my normal sized feet resting in their place on the "bed rest couch".
See, normal! And I was still able to paint my toenails pink just in time for Easter.
I'm such a good Jew-rish girl.

blog comments powered by Disqus