Isaac after filling out his ballot for the winning candidate!
(Note the red, white and blue. Even down to his bib.)
This is the last year that anyone in Washington state could vote at the polls. We are going to all absentee ballots next year and I am sad about it. I love going to the polls, chatting with the old ladies, eating their yummy treats and being part of the big picture. I'll miss that, but I'm glad that Isaac got to go with me on this, such a HUGE election year.

(Note the red, white and blue. Even down to his bib.)
This is the last year that anyone in Washington state could vote at the polls. We are going to all absentee ballots next year and I am sad about it. I love going to the polls, chatting with the old ladies, eating their yummy treats and being part of the big picture. I'll miss that, but I'm glad that Isaac got to go with me on this, such a HUGE election year.



