
Ike in his fancy, designer chair that super great Debbie Sacks gave us.
Isaac ready for his close-up and proud of his fashion sense.
Isaac's super, fancy crib with the crazy "throne" he has to sleep in b/c of his acid reflux. Notice the wonderful, hand knit blanket on the side stitched by Susan Banks. We love Susan Banks!
Isaac in his "throne" about to fall asleep, or just having woken up. I can't remember.
A portion of Ike's room including the rocking chair that I was rocked in as a kid that I now rock my little guy in. Pretty cool.
Megan and Pete viisted us from their new house in Portland. After a month of waiting for the United movers to show up, they finally got their stuff and headed right up I-5 to meet the little man. Here they are lovin’ Ike (but hating his bib...Pete's a Yankee’s fan. I know, I know, we love him anyway).
