I'm tired.
For some reason Isaac decided that this would be a good time to eat continuously for 1.5 hours. Normally he takes his little 3 ounce bottle and over the course of 30 minutes he drains 2/3 to the entire bottle. But tonight he just won't stop eating. After 3 ounces he wanted more. I gave him about 1/2 an ounce more but no, that wasn't enough. (I'm still really tired.) So then I went and made another ounce of formula thinking this would barely get touched, but no, no way, another ounce gone and I'm starting to think he wants more! This little guy usually starts spitting up after about 2.5 ounces therefore losing a good 1/2 an ounce of food but suddenly he thinks he can drink the whole gallon of formula and no spit up even the tiniest bit! I'm so confused! And so tired!
When did this tiny being get a belly huge enough to hold all this food?
I know I said he is big, but seriously, how can he suddenly be eating twice as much or more?
I'm so tired.
And please excuse the terrible grammer and run on sentences in the above description of my too-damn-early feeding event. In case I didn't mention it, I'm tired.
(-d)
It's 4:33am on Saturday morning. Anyone else awake besides me?
blog comments powered by Disqus