A visit from Grandma Jane and the newly named “Royalpa” are currently visiting for the weekend and requested that we get to posting their photos!
So here they are, showing their love for their newest grandson.
Isaac says: “Hey, GrandRoyal, I mean Royalpa (it’s so hard to keep track!), what’s the latest news in model makin’? I’ve been thinkin’ ’bout gettin’ me some tiny airplanes and choo choos. Got any in stock at your shoppe?”
Isaac says: “Hm, or maybe I’ll just take a little nap. You can make some planes and choo choos for me instead.”
Isaac says: “Hi, Grandma Jane! You’re super fun!”
Below are photos of our adventures in the sculpture park. I’m sure Royal (the dad, not the grandpa) will add more later. Here’s Isaac and giant blue trumpet sculpture:
“Royalpa” and weird, giant, black, metal object in the trees:
Some photos of Isaac in his new outfit sent by Shelly:
We’re loving the stop light butt. Pretty stylin’!
This monkey below (out of focus orange object in background) is one of the few things that keep Isaac’s attention when he is being changed. I think that they are going to best friends soon. Isaac often yells about how mean we are to the monkey via thrashing arm movements while being stripped of peepee onesies and such:
(-Danielle)
The Royalpa and Grandma Jane visit
blog comments powered by Disqus