FURLOUGH!


My house arrest has just gotten 1/24 better. I have been allowed out on a 1-2 hour a day furlough due to the fact that Tiny s behaving himself and my condition hasn't changed in two weeks. I get to go outside, breathe fresh air, sit ina cafe or maybe even go out to dinner! But, as our dearest friend Dr. Morgan says, "Just stay off the trampoline."
I even got to drive myself home from the doctor's office AND stop for donuts! I have been craving Top Pot donuts since the day that Greg brought them to school for our project week meeting on my first day on permanent bed rest. Not only was I not allowed to go to work but I was also missing out on DONUTS!
And speaking of donuts, I lost 1/2 a pound this past week.
WHAT?
No, it's true!
I weighed a 1/2 pound LESS after sitting on my butt eating basically only baby carrots, pb&j, cookies, cheese, strawberries, cereal and grapefruit. I think I like this diet! (Notice I didn't mention that in my first week of bedrest/ part time work I gained 3 pounds...3 pounds in one week! This baby thing is costly to one's figure, let me tell you!)
Now if it wasn't so hard on my pathetic, atrophied legs to walk the hallway to my doctor's office I might make this a permanent thing!
(um, just kidding)

Oh, and that "Bed Rest" book was pretty bad. More like Bridgette Jones then what I was expecting. Oh well, onto the next book!

blog comments powered by Disqus