No, I'm not talking about Florida. It was seriously 75 and sunny here, in Seattle yesterday! Today, however, it's 55 and rainy as it will be tomorrow and the next day and next. BUT YESTERDAY I was wearing a tank top and shorts, lying on the lounge chair in the back yard, reading and listening to the birdies. It was actually TOO HOT for jeans! Seriously, too hot for jeans.
Beautiful.
I'm not going to look out the window today.
Below are the latest pictures of me and all of my couchy glory.
Hugeness at 34.5 weeks -Seriously, can I really get much bigger then this?I'm not officially due for 5 and 1/2 more weeks!

34.5 weeks
In the sunshine on the back porch with the plants that should
have been planted in the ground about 4 weeks ago.
Last night was BYOMac and Cheese night but with a few cancellations we ended up with only 2 mac and cheeses, but let me tell you, those mac and cheeses were DDDD-licious! There is nothing better then homemade mac and cheese. Forget that Kraft and Annies crap. Morgan's sharp cheddar deliciousness and Jason's Mexican delight were a delight in my belly. And Jen got me to eat salad with BEETS in it, and I don't like beets! But I LOVED Jen's salad.
All and all, a good day.
Today, less good.
I'm started having serious pain in my ribs. Tiny seems to me upside down and sitting his tush on the right side of my ribs and it's not comfy. He moves sometimes but it feels the worst when I'm sitting up. It also turns out that my ribs are expanding, especially on that side, b/c his butt is hanging out there. Not fun. My mother said her ribs were killing her throughout her pregnancy too so maybe it's genetic. I just keep asking Tiny to sit a little lower but I think he's going through a super early adolescent rebellion stage because he's not listening.
Darn kids, always testin' you.
:)
So besides watching lots of TV on DVD (Dexter, The L Word), make-over shows (What Not to Wear), Law and Order (SVU, CI and Regular) and reading everything from facebook profiles, crappy "chick lit" to Woody Allen to NYT mag articles that have been piling up for months, I have also been knitting a little. Just a little. In fact, a tiny bit. This hat was meant for Tiny but I think it looks quite dapper on Lucy. Maybe I should make one with ear holes.

