I had a $50 gift certificate from Barnes and Noble from a student for a holiday gift that i hadn't used yet so I ordered that "Bed Rest" book. Not bad so far, entertaining for sure. Possibly only b/c I can relate.
I am starting to go a little stir crazy. By the time Jamie comes home from work and all his "after school activities" I have mini break downs, realizing that I haven't even gotten to see the flowers I planted in blossom or talk to another human (besides husband) IN PERSON in a week. It's only been a WEEK!
Seriously, I hope I get to have some outings soon. I'll know more on Tuesday.
I started some new medication yesterday that should make me have less contractions. SO far it hasn't been working but I have my fingers crossed. (well, not while I type b/c that would be hard)
The good news of the week, or of yesterday I should say, is that we got 2 new members of our "family." Barbara and Drew (Jamie's brother) had a baby girl named Emily on April 4th at 8:03am and one of oldest and closest friends Anne had a baby girl named Abigail at 10am.
YAY! Can't wait to meet the babies! We love you guys.
I bought that book
blog comments powered by Disqus