In case you were wondering...

It's not 75 degrees and sunny today. In fact, it snowed. It snowed last night and it snowed today. Snow. In April. The second half of April no less. In Seattle.
Danielle is officially moving to Southern California as soon as Tiny is able to hold up his own head.
Husband, you can come too.

And speaking of Tiny, Dr. Levine says he is likely to come sooner rather then later. In fact, he doesn't expect me to go to my due date anymore. I'm off bed rest next Tuesday but I'll still take it easy. Even though I am physically very uncomfortable, I know that the closer he shows up to the due date the better for Tiny. So I'll do my best not to jump on the neighbor's trampoline or play tackle football or dance all night to crazy, hippy music (I'm thinking fo you, Julie!).

blog comments powered by Disqus